Tuesday 16 March 2010

Contemporary Textiles Fair - 2010

Last Saturday I visited the Contemporary Textiles Fair in Teddington.

It was a true textile feast and came out with visual overload and inspired to the brim.
There were examples of most things to do with textiles and fibre: knitting, embroidery - both machine and hand made - felting, painted silks... All sort of techniques and products for clothing, interior decoration, jewellery, accessories were represented there.

I returned home with a treasure of ideas and resources - information on different courses and suppliers. (All will be eventually filed neatly on my hard-copy folder.)

It was definitely the place to go for inspiration.

I'm possibly the worst photographer I know but here are some pictures from the exhibition anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment